Paarl Media in Western Cape invites interested candidates to apply for the Apprenticeship 2015 programme. Paarl Media focuses on the implementation of cutting edge technology and strong skills development, offering a full range of career opportunities for the right people.
Applicants must consider that:
- Successful applicants will be contracted as apprentices through FP&M SETA
- Successful applicants will enter into a fixed term training contract with Paarl Media and the SETA for the duration of training
- The selected applicants will do approximately 6 months of theoretical training at the Academy based in Paarl, Western Cape
- The chosen applicants will complete 26 months in one of the national Paarl Media plants for the core experiential component of the training
- The apprentice will earn an income for the duration of the apprenticeship programme
- Grade 12 with Mathematics literacy or an equivalent qualification
Skills & Competencies
- Good communication skills in English
- Willingness to work shifts
- An eye for detail – especially exceptional colour perception
- A technical foundation would be of great benefit to the successful incumbent
To apply click here
Close Date: 2014/12/01
Disclaimer: GOLD Peer Education Development Agency makes no warranty or guarantee about the opportunity expressed in this blog . By applying for the opportunity mentioned in this blog, you are agreeing that GOLD Peer Education Development Agency is not responsible for the application process as well as the outcome of the application; instead, it is your responsibility to ensure that the application process is running smoothly and make enquiries to find out about the results of the application.