The Moshal Scholarship Programme is inviting candidates to apply for a scholarships in the following fields: Commerce, Engineering, Sciences (not Social), Medicine (Including Pharmacy), Law (Bcomm, not BA) and IT
• Household income should not exceed R75 000 per year
• Must have a place at one of the universities : UCT, Stellenbosch, NMMU, Rhodes, WITS, UP, UFS and KZN
• Academics of +- 65%
Applicants must provide:
• Pay slip for all members of your family who are employed (even if it is part time)
• Affidavit for anyone who is unemployed
• Proof of Social Grants
• Latest Academic record
• 3 months bank statement from your parents/guardian
Click here for application form
Apply through GOLD at (email@example.com) or Jodi Bailey firstname.lastname@example.org
If successful through Jodi Bailey please let us know.
Disclaimer: GOLD Peer Education Development Agency is not advertising this opportunity, but merely telling readers about the opportunity created by the company/institution referenced in the blog. GOLD Peer Education Development Agency makes no warranty or guarantee about the opportunity expressed in this blog. By applying for the opportunity mentioned in this blog, you are agreeing that GOLD Peer Education Development Agency is not responsible for the application process as well as the outcome of the application; instead, it is your responsibility to ensure that the application process runs smoothly and make enquiries to find out about the results of the application from the company/institution that has created the opportunity.