The Western Cape Government is looking for:
- Forensic Pathology Service interns
- Learner Pharmacist Assistants
- Data Capturing Interns
Remuneration and Contractual periods :
Interns will receive a stipend of R 2 600 per month. Data Capturing, and Forensic Pathology Service interns will be contracted to work for 12 months. Learner Pharmacist Assistants will be contracted to work for 24 to 36 months.
Application Steps :
• Applicants are encouraged to apply online via our simple and user friendly website:
www.westerncape.gov.za/HealthEPWP and follow the instructions carefully.
• Applicants may also make use of the Walk-In Centre located at 4 Dorp Street Ground Floor, to capture their
applications on the computers provided. Assistance will be provided if needed.
• Hard copies of the Z83 application forms, which are obtainable at your nearest police station or health
facility, can be sent to 4 Dorp Street, Cape Town 8001 for the attention of Wesley Peters.
• Applications can also be placed in the clearly marked box on the ground floor of 4 Dorp Street. Please submit this form together with your concise CV, and certified copies of your South African ID and matric certificate.
• Only completed applications will be considered; therefore, ensure that all requested documentation is attached and
• Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Please ensure that all contact numbers are current.
Note: The completion of the application form does not guarantee acceptance for training as a
Forensic Pathology Service intern, Learner Pharmacist’s Assistant or Data Capturing intern.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 15 JANUARY 2016
Full advert : Click on Link
Please use the following contact details for any enquiries:
Wesley Peters-021 483 3785
Nobuzwe Maroloma-021 483 5211
Roxanne Rademeyer-021 483 5704
Disclaimer: GOLD Peer Education Development Agency is not advertising this opportunity, but merely telling readers about the opportunity created by the company/institution referenced in the blog. GOLD Peer Education Development Agency makes no warranty or guarantee about the opportunity expressed in this blog. By applying for the opportunity mentioned in this blog, you are agreeing that GOLD Peer Education Development Agency is not responsible for the application process as well as the outcome of the application; instead, it is your responsibility to ensure that the application process runs smoothly and make enquiries to find out about the results of the application from the company/institution that has created the opportunity.