Auwal Socio-Economic Research Institute (ASRI) is a pluralist domestic public policy institute, which conducts policy research, prototyping and advocacy in five key areas: Nation Building and Governance; Job Creation; Public Health; Public Education; Crime and Justice.
ASRI is calling for applications for its Future Leaders Fellowship Program 2016.
Graduates of the 2016 ASRI Future Leaders Fellowship Program are anticipated to go on to become influential and prominent leaders in government and civil society, occupying a variety of positions in non-profit organisations; interest groups; policy institutes; media organisations; government and so forth.
The fellowship program is based in Johannesburg,and will be six months from the beginning of February to the end of July. The program will accept 30 individuals for 2016, and each person will receive a monthly stipend of R5 000.
- Age limit: 30
- Citizenship: South African citizenship or permission to reside in South Africa (with the long term view of staying in the country)
- Academic: Students must have completed their undergraduate degree or expecting to complete their undergraduate degree before the programme commences in February 2016
- Programme of study: Open to social science students (albeit not exclusively) in fields such as media, politics, economics, law, development orientated studies
- Location: applications are only open to Gauteng based students for 2016
- Alumni requirements: Upon completion of the programme, students are expected to remain active within the Alumni Network of ASRI
The application closing date is 11 December 2015 at midnight and interviews will be conducted mid-December.
For more information and to apply refer to: http://asri.org.za/asri-programmes/future-leaders/
For more about Auwal Socio-Economic Research Institute, refer to http://asri.org.za.
Disclaimer: GOLD Peer Education Development Agency is not advertising this opportunity, but merely telling readers about the opportunity created by the company/institution referenced in the blog. GOLD Peer Education Development Agency makes no warranty or guarantee about the opportunity expressed in this blog. By applying for the opportunity mentioned in this blog, you are agreeing that GOLD Peer Education Development Agency is not responsible for the application process as well as the outcome of the application; instead, it is your responsibility to ensure that the application process runs smoothly and make enquiries to find out about the results of the application from the company/institution that has created the opportunity.